Topic: how to remove ads ?

I have chordie.com app on my kindle fire and have no problem  got a Samsung pro tab to use with my line 6 amp and the chordie.com site is rendered useless because of ads any idea how to fix it?

Unsolicited Advertising on Chordie is Forbidden

Re: how to remove ads ?

Are you using the app, or the browser?  There have been some issues with ads interfering with the page frame display (mostly covering the chord grids) and enabling your device to render the desktop rather than the mobile version of chordie might make things better.  Also enabling ad block will stop the ads from displaying on the page, so you might try that.

Browse through this section postings and topics and there are tons of discussions about the issue.  With so many different devices out there it is hard to stay up to date on all of them..... but for the most part the site works as it should, with a little change on how your device displays the pages.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Adds blocking music

same problem here it quite annoying

Please send message, with information of what is being used, operating system, what browser and preferably a screenshot to admin@chordie.com

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I found if once you have the tune your playing up go to print it takes the adds out.