1 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-07-06 11:13:47)

Topic: This Is The Night

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: This Is The Night

Nice song tig I'll give it a try later tonight

Tig Ilike it I played it and gave it alittle bit of country/pop/ and put in a little blues. Good work!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dino - I would like to hear how you play it ( sing it ? )   record aversion and send it smile or post it.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Tig I played it too the slowed down beat of Margartaville with a little and a some finger picking was done on the fly. I had a little blues in before but took it out did not fit. I am sorry I do not sing good at all and do not know how too post here yet.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi jim,

i did a quick "on the fly" recording, i've no idea how you pictured it in your mind or even how you play it but it's how i see it. expect an email with an attachment later tonight.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.