Topic: Back We Go To The ER

A-Fib again. I'll be MIA for a while.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Back We Go To The ER

Bill I am sorry to hear Dondra has to go back again,give her our best wishes and keep us posted please.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

All the best to Dondra - I'm sure you will look after her, Bill!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Oh no.  I'm sorry that Dondra has this to go through.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

sad  Bill, you and Dondra will be in our thoughts.  I'm sorry to hear she's going through this, and you as well!  When you get a chance, I know you'll update us on the situation.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

best wishes for a speedy recovery from yonder side of the pond.

phill&ann

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Praying for a quick and full recovery for Dondra. Take care of yourself too Bill.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Sorry to learn about Dondra, keep us updated when you can Bill.

Thick as two short planks

Sorry that Dondra is unwell again. Wishing her a speedy recovery, and you take care of yourself too Bill.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

GAH.

More good juju being sent - bring her hone soon, man.

We can beat them just for one day
We can be heroes just for one day

RIP Bowie

Take care of her buddy

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

WOW! You two just can't get a break.

More well wishes from Pa.

13 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-07-14 09:34:29)

Aside of the medical professionals at the Hospital, I hope y'all have some family / friends / caregivers nearby to lend a hand. You've both got a lot on your plate these days, and some support is always helpful.

Bill,

I pray for good health and improvement for Dondra.  Enough is enough. 
Keep  faith that things will get better.
You are in all of our thoughts.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I agree with Tenement. Do you have kids near you to help? That worries me also

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Bill, you take care of that girl - get her well.

For all of ya'll who don't understand A-Fib, it's a condition where the natural rythem of the heart is interupted. For me, it causes shortness of breath, dizziness, irregularity in your blood pressure, you feel weak, your balance goes away and you generally feel like dodo. There are many ways to control this from medicine, to stopping your heart then shocking it restart it, to Pacemakers and /or defibalaters(sp). Like Dondra, I have had several bouts with this condition and , for the present time, oral meds are working for me. It's hard to discribe what you are feeling with this condition and it could happen to anyone at anytime. Best thing is to find a GOOD heart doctor and work with him to control this condition. Take care, Dondra.

Nela

bensonp wrote:

Hi pete gppd work on the Beatles 8 days a week, I guess that was your other Martin.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

18 (edited by dino48 2015-07-14 18:54:53)

dino48 wrote:
bensonp wrote:

Hi pete good work on the Beatles 8 days a week, I guess that was your other Martin.

Bill is your son there with you this time hope so!

We're thinkin' about you two out here on the West Coast as well !!  Thoughts & Prayers with you.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Three days now and no word from him I hope they are doing ok.