1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-08-20 17:30:26)

Topic: Getting More Proactive With The Dementia

Since my Respiratory Therapist license is still current and I can practice here in the state of Georgia USA, I have decided to "practice" on myself and begin sleeping with oxygen at night. We have an old O2 Concentrator and a supply of  nasal cannulas with connective tubing, so I will begin tonight.

The reason is: I am on so many new meds since two weeks ago, I am not sleeping as well and am waking up really fuzzy headed, doing some really funky stuff like attacking the guy in our full length mirror. Yeah, I'm afraid it has gotten to that point, so let's try some good old OH-ZWEI and see what happens. I'll report back.

NELA? You on that gas too, and by the way, you need to report in more often, Bud o' Mine. I/We get worried when I/We don't hear from you.

Love you guys and ladies

I/We Bill and Dondra

PS: Dondra says to tell y'all she's doing great with no problems with the A Fib either here or at work. smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Getting More Proactive With The Dementia

No Bill, I don't have gas. Sometimes I do have problems sleeping sleeping, though. Reading a book or watching tv until 2 or 3 in the morning will usually put me to sleep.

Nela

Re: Getting More Proactive With The Dementia

Good to hear from you, my friend. smile

Back when respiratory therapists worked under the dept of anesthesiology, they called us,as they did the doctors, "gas passers". smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com