1 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-09-14 23:21:36)

Topic: Bill's song - adjusted by TIGLJK :) - Love Bill and Mojo's versions!!

Bill

My friend always !

I'll re do 😊

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Bill's song - adjusted by TIGLJK :) - Love Bill and Mojo's versions!!

Nice, TIG

And how could I not like it? smile

I put it out there asking for help and here you were, just like always.

Thanks so MUCH, Jim!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

wow really good TIGLJK

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Thanks Jan
Hope you feel the same after you hear me play and sing smile
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

love your Ill Do It on soundcloud. Bill has started something wonderful with his beautiful lyrics. Watch out for Bob Dylans version your voice has a Dylanish quality .
Peatle Jville

TIGLJKI love it, well done, great version you have done and you already know I am a fan of your voice and music.   Agree with Peatle Jville this all started from Bill and look what has happened, great stuff coming out from everyone.  I agree with Peatle Jville and I myself have told you in the past, you definitely have a Bob Dylan sound smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

7 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-09-14 22:48:15)

Oh-Oh. I may have goofed and I'll apologize right here and now and hope I will be forgiven.

Although I love Jim's music and this version of the tune, I somehow got it in my head that this is a competition, which is not the case and asked him to shorten it to just the words written and now I am afraid I may have lost a friend. He put so much into the song and I love him like a musician-brother and would not hurt his feelings for anything and that goes for everyone here as well.

What have I done, and what do I do to correct this, friends?

I feel like the batguano that occupies so much of my brain right now.

Bill sad

PS: A disclaimer that this is no competition has been added to the blog. I will add Jim's song as is and humbly ask your forgiveness, buddy.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Bill, no worries. No competition from me - just trying to do good for a friend.  I have no ill feeling at all about doing what you ask.  I am 100% sure no one cares about outdoing anyone- heck - I can't sing or play that well to be competitive.  We are all friends in this digital space.  I hope I didn't offend anyone - jim

Aw, gee whiz, thanks, Jim, but you were never near offending anyone! I was. smile I'm glad that's straight and that we are as well.......

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

I am crushed I thought I was winning. just kidding Bill competition never entered my mind I don't think you offended anyone

out of tune out of key and out of touch

You're ALL Winners in my book, Mo' I am sorry for forgetting that. smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass