Topic: Burning Guitar. Had to share

Help Photo fairy.Picture on FB. I was burning a big pile of junk mail and old bills. My son found a junk classical guitar at a Red Cross Donation Box. I am an awful photographer. Can screw up on an instamatic. Every now and then, I take a perfect picture.This picture came out just perfect. The angle of the flames and the guitar in the fire pit. I had to share it.  Some may think it`s wrong, it looks really deep to me. What is your opinion??
https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13645078_1088968861169526_3388268708993780370_n.jpg?oh=b4dc4209126c0594a2e6892748fca54a&oe=57F0405D

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Burning Guitar. Had to share

That is a cool picture!  if its not worth saving then nothing wrong with the artisitc expression.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

3 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-07-11 10:00:33)

This might make a good photo for a Caption Contest. Mason Williams released his famous song "Classical Gas" years ago. This would make a good album cover for classical guitar renditions of rock songs, calling it "Classical Combustion".

Joey

There is a song waiting to be written about that !
It has loads of conjures for sure! 
Awesome picture !
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

i cried

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

It is a very cool looking photo JJJ.  I will give ya that!  It makes me want to cry along with Phill though.  Course, my daughter has a couple guitars that she beats up.  I can barely call them guitars, because really they're just "toys" that if you try to tune them you're guaranteed to break a string or something horrible (plus, she thinks she should spin the tuners every time she tries to play, so there's really no sense TRYING to tune them anyway).  So I can appreciate what is truly junk.  I can see us burning them someday.  smile  I'll have to remember this photo and try get a good one myself if we ever do.

Nice snap!  Would make a cool album cover!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Love the photo and thought it would make a great cover photo as well on an album smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

8 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2016-07-12 01:09:13)

I already had someone in Italy ask me to send it to him. He wants to make a poster of it as a backdrop for his band. How can I say no to a fellow Guinea.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I already had someone in Italy ask me to send it to him. He wants to make a poster of it as a backdrop for his band. How can I say no to a fellow Guinea.

That's AWESOME!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

JJJ great picture fellow whop. First thought for me was Trigger Willie Nelsons guitar,he saved it from being totally burned.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I hope you don't play licks that hot on your White Falcon!

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

What did the sausages taste like?

the chordie geordie

gtx wrote:

What did the sausages taste like?

..... Charred and a little Stringy ???? tongue

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare