Topic: New Zealand Earthquake

Hello to al our friends in New Zealand.  I'm just reading reports of a sizeable earthquake. How are things, is everyone ok?

Thick as two short planks

Re: New Zealand Earthquake

Gidday Real
yeah all good,don`t think there where any injuries or damage.

The King Of Audio Torture

hey you Kiwis look after yourselves OK? thinking of you.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

What Phill said above are our sentiments exactly.

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Hi everyone,  thank you we are all safe down here in Wellington where Peatle, easybeat  and myself are.  It was a big one but centered much further up north on the east coast.  I personally didn`t feel a thing as it happened during the early hours.   I will be watching the news tonight though to see what and if any damage was done up that way.  Thanks for asking and caring for us down here smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Been kinda following the news here on this coast, and it is good to hear that there was little to no damage and no reported casualties.  Earthquakes are one of the more scary things our planet can throw at us, and no good way to predict them.  When I first learned about this one, I was imagining a repeat of the Christchurch quake a few years back..... so glad it wasn't !!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Some of my relatives and friends over in Australia refer to NZ as The Shaky Isles due to our earthquakes. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Apart from knowing about it through the News media it really had no impact on our end of the North Island.

Glad to hear you're all safe!  There was a pretty decent sized tremor nearby us a few years back, I recall feeling the house shake a little and wondering if I was imagining things.  That's about as close as I ever want to be to an earthquake!  The kids and I have learned about them in our school work and watched some video footage of some big massive ones.  Mother Nature can be so cruel sometimes.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

So glad our New Zealand Chordians are safe. Although there's nothing really funny about it, things like this can really shake a person up ... please don't take this pun as being callous or unkind. Just happy all's well.

Gidday all
Seems like this is another beat up by the media.
it was a good earthquake but to be international news is ridiculous.
Still i guess the olympics are finished so they need any stories to fill space.

The King Of Audio Torture