Topic: Come If You Can.

This is my first song from a riff, rather than the words. I'll post a recording when I can. Took a lot less time - maybe that's a bad thing !

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Re: Come If You Can.

Looks good, Alan. Cant wait to hear the riff. "Back of the house , You'll find a bucket, Fill it with water cos we got to rough it." I can relate to that. Dont miss those days! The whole songs great.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi alan,

sometimes words first can make a song too meaningful...if you get my meaning, it's nice sometimes to begin with a riff to make a song, and to my mind you've succeeded without a doubt.
i'd still like to hear it, but if the song goes as good as the lyrics it will be well worth waiting for!

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Alan
Sounds interesting. A riff is a great place to start a song sometimes it's easy and sometimes real hard to build a song around.
Looks like you've got it down..
Ark

hi alan loks like some quick chord changes to me,great lyrics....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks for the comments everyone.

You're right on the chord changes, Daddy !

I'm having to shift all my songs onto a different MySpace site and probably change my moniker here on Chordie - for professional reasons - keeping work and home separate ! The songs will be down for a bit, but the new site is already set up. I'll let everyone know when it's done.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

hi alan,
just went to your myspace to find that you dont have any songs there...what happened, or is my computer playing up?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

This is a lovely piece Alansheeran,

The simplicity of love me for who i am [ as the message is cleverly done ]

Looking forward to hearing this song recorded.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

9 (edited by StranSongs 2009-04-12 07:06:24)

Hi Folks.

Just to say that , for reasons too reasonable to mention/ Will be recording soon.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis