Topic: Little sister grew up

G5                           G                                                                  Em
i was gonna write a song but i was too young to know what was going on
G                              C
give me the time of day
G5                                                 G                                              Em
little sister grew up hey dont you see she was too young to take me seriously
G             C
goodbye you
A                                       E
why dosent it all change for me

Re: Little sister grew up

Nice sequence of chords that sounds very good indeed. If you expand on it some more it could become a very good song.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi Emma,

I will second what Jeff said. I particularly like the A and E on the last line and it is definitely worth the effort of expanding this to become a song.

Well done,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

thanx guys - im only 12 lol but my dad lets me go on here coz he nows how much i love my music lol

um jets60 i saw yr myspace page - very good!! i i sang the song COMPLETLY DIFFERENT to how u sed it... and i told my friend and she LOVES it!!

Hey Emma - good job your dad. The neat think about the songs are they don't have to be sung as the writer entends. You have my permission to sing as you like and I'm glad you like it my way too. smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

O SORRY I ONLY did it one - i havent copied it!! i would never copy someone's work!!

Hello s2-emma.xx - I wish I had started writing songs when I was 'only 12'.  It is fantastic that you are bold enough to create something new.  Keep at it - - the more you practice writng songs, the better you get at it (just like anything else).

Observe the world around you and you will never run out of ideas for songs.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thanx james... i finished that song and i played it infront of 574 people here in australia. my first gig!!