Apex may refer to:
*Apex (mollusc), the tip of the spire of the shell of a gastropod
*Apex (hat), a pointed piece of olive-wood, the base of which was surrounded with a lock of wool, worn by Roman priests
- solar apex, the direction that our solar system travels through in our Galaxy
- Apex (radio band), an experimental very high frequency radio broadcasting system
- Apex (racing), the point a car should touch on the inside of a turn when following a proper line
- Apex (geometry), the highest vertex in a polyhedron or geometric solid.
Apex is the name of:
- Apex, North Carolina, a town in the United States
- Apex Digital, a California-based electronics manufacturer
- Apex Digest, a Kentucky-based science fiction magazine
- Apex Stores, a Rhode Island-based department store chain
- A supervillain of the TV show Portal
- Vympel R-23, an air-to-air missile (NATO reporting name "Apex")
- Apex (game), a racing video game released by Atari in 2003 for the Xbox
- Apex Guild, a massively multiplayer o...