"Eve" may refer to:
* New Year's Eve
* Christmas Eve
* St. John's Eve, also called Midsummer's Eve or Bonfire Night
* The Eve of St. Agnes
* Eve (first woman) according to the Bible and Quran
* Eve (rapper)
* Mitochondrial Eve, the most recent common matrilineal ancestor of all living humans
* Eve, the alleged first successful human clone, by the Raelian corporation Clonaid
* Eve (Applegeeks), an android in the ''Applegeeks'' webcomic
* Eve (Buffyverse), in the television series ''Angel''
* Eve (DC Comics), in the ''Sandman'' comic book series
* Eve (Xena), Xena's daughter in the TV series ''Xena: Warrior Princess''
* Eve, a female superhero in the ''Freedom Force'' computer game series
*Mitochondria Eve (not to be confused with Mitochondrial Eve), the main villain in the Parasite Eve video game.
* Ève, a commune in the Oise département of France
* Eve (name)
* Eve (cigarette)
* EVE Online, an MMORPG computer game, Space Simulation
* Eve Angel, Hungarian Porn Star
* Groupee Community, an online community formerly known as Eve