Fey can refer to:
- Fey, a popular Mexican pop singer.
- A German/Irish name found as both a first and last name. Tina Fey is one example.
- A common last name used by Adult Entertainers.
- A word for fairies with manifold spellings.
- A word that commonly means "magic" or "touched by magic."
- A word (less commonly, from Old Norse "fÃ©igr") means "doomed, fated to die", often ascribed to supernatural causes, and evidenced by abnormal behavior.
*"Fey" describing an individual (modern celtic) as having uncanny insight into both past and future.
- Fey a series of novels.
- A character from the Doctor Who comic strip, her full name being Fey Truscott-Sade.
- Fey, a municipality in the canton of Vaud.
- FÃ©y, a commune of the Moselle dÃ©partement, in France.
- A term in gay slang meaning "effeminate"
- The Fey creature type, of the Dungeons & Dragons game....