Lulu can refer to:
- Lulu (singer), a pop music singer.
- Lulu (opera), an opera by Alban Berg.
- An alternate name for Georg Wilhelm Pabst's 1929 movie Pandora's Box, as well as the subsequent nickname of its star, Louise Brooks.
- Lulu (Final Fantasy X), a character in the computer role-playing game Final Fantasy X.
- Lulu (The Legend of Zelda), the lead singer of the Zora band "The Indigo-Go's" in the video game Majora's Mask from The Legend of Zelda series.
- Lulu.com, POD self-publishing site and retailer.
- locally unwanted land use.
- Lulu (1980 film), a 1980 film.
- Little Lulu, a comic strip character.
- The former US Navy nuclear depth charge MK-101 for anti-submarine warfare.
- Friends of Lulu, an organization that promotes female readership and participation in the comic book industry.
- Lulu, a pet kangaroo who saved a farmer's life. Winner of the RSPCA National Animal Valor Award on May 19, 2004