"Lulu" can refer to:
* Lulu (singer), a pop music singer.
* ''Lulu'' (opera), an opera by Alban Berg.
* An alternate name for Georg Wilhelm Pabst's 1929 movie ''Pandora's Box'', as well as the subsequent nickname of its star, Louise Brooks.
* Lulu (Final Fantasy X), a character in the computer role-playing game ''Final Fantasy X''.
* Lulu (The Legend of Zelda), the lead singer of the Zora band "The Indigo-Go's" in the video game ''Majora's Mask'' from ''The Legend of Zelda'' series.
* Lulu.com, POD self-publishing site and retailer.
* locally unwanted land use.
* ''Lulu (1980 film)'', a 1980 film.
* Little Lulu, a comic strip character.
* The former US Navy nuclear depth charge MK-101 for anti-submarine warfare.
* Friends of Lulu, an organization that promotes female readership and participation in the comic book industry.
* Lulu, a pet kangaroo who saved a farmer's life. Winner of the RSPCA National Animal Valor Award on May 19, 2004 http://www.luluthekangaroo.com.au/http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/10-4-2003-46148.asp.
* A foreign adaptation of the French diminutive ''Loulou'' for ''Louise''.