Mina can refer to:
- Mina, Gabon
- Mina, Greece
- Mina, Iloilo, in the Philippines.
- Mina, Saudi Arabia
- Mina, New York, in the United States.
- Mina, Milton, in the Ontario.
- Mina (unit), ancient unit of weight defined as being 50 shekels.
- Mina (singer), stage name of Anna Maria Mazzini, an Italian female singer from 1950s to date.
- Shim Mina, a Korean singer also known as the "World Cup Girl".
- Mina (drama), Korean drama.
- Saint Mina, Egyptian Saint of the 3rd Century AD.
- Seong Mi-na, fictional character from the "Soul" series of fighting video games.
- Mina (Dragonlance), herald of the One God in the Dragonlance setting.
- Mina Harker, a key character in Bram Stoker's novel Dracula.
- Mina Tsukishiro, the main character in Getsumen Usagi Heiki Mina a spin of series that was began as a fictitous anime in Densha Otoko
- Mina Mongoose A female Mongoose from the Sonic the Hedgehog Series.
- "Mina", another...