"Mina" can refer to:
* Mina, Gabon
* Mina, Greece
* Mina, Iloilo, in the Philippines.
* Mina, Saudi Arabia
* Mina, New York, in the United States.
* Mina, Milton, in the Ontario.
* Mina (unit), ancient unit of weight defined as being 50 shekels.
* Mina (singer), stage name of Anna Maria Mazzini, an Italian female singer from 1950s to date.
* Shim Mina, a Korean singer also known as the "World Cup Girl".
* Mina (drama), Korean drama.
* Saint Mina, Egyptian Saint of the 3rd Century AD.
* Seong Mi-na, fictional character from the "Soul" series of fighting video games.
* Mina (Dragonlance), herald of the One God in the Dragonlance setting.
* Mina Harker, a key character in Bram Stoker's novel Dracula.
* Mina Tsukishiro, the main character in Getsumen Usagi Heiki Mina a spin of series that was began as a fictitous anime in Densha Otoko
* Mina Mongoose A female Mongoose from the Sonic the Hedgehog Series.
* "Mina", another name of the Gen language (a Ghana/Togo language of the Gbe dialect cluster). The language is also called ''Gẽ''.
* "Mina", a Native Tribe of the Dhundhar region in Rajasthan, India.