Nina is a given name. It may also refer to:
- NiÃ±a, Christopher Columbus's ship
- NiNa?, a music group
- Nina (Paisiello), an opera
- NÃna, a song
- La NiÃ±a, a phase of the El NiÃ±o-Southern Oscillation phenomenon (ENSO)
- No Income No Asset, a mortgage concept, often abbreviated NINA
- Ninaâ€™s Tragedies 2003 Israeli film
- Nina Ananiashvili, Georgian ballerina.
- Nina Anisimova, Russian triathlete.
- Nina Antonia, music journalist and author.
- Nina Arsenault, Canadian transsexual columnist, freelance writer and sex-trade worker.
- Nina Ã…strÃ¶m, Finnish gospel singer.
- Nina BadriÄ‡, Croatian pop singer.
- Nina Baldycheva, Soviet cross country skier.
- Nina Bang, Danish politician and historian.
- Nina Bawden, popular British novelist and children's writer.
- Nina Berberova, Russian writer who chronicled the liv...