Ravi may refer to:
- Ravi, a Hindu solar deity. The word is also used as a synonym for "sun" in many Indian langages.
- First Name, common in India. Variations include "Ravee" or "Robi"
- Last Name, found only in Southern India (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu).
- A short name for names like 'Ravindranath", "Ravichander", "Ravinder", "Ravindra", "Ravikanth".
- Ravi River (pronounced "Raavi"). A 720 km river that originates in the Himalayas (India) and joins the Chenab river in Pakistan.
Some well-known people with this name include –
- Rabindranath Tagore was a Bengali poet, Brahmo (reformed Hindu) philosopher, artist, dramatist, musician, novelist, and songwriter who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1913, becoming the first Asian Nobel laureate.
- Ravi (Ivar Johansen) is a Norwegian artist.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a spiritual leader and founder of the Art of Living Foundation.
- Pandit Ravi Shankar, a sitar virtuoso.