"Ravi" may refer to:
* Ravi, a Hindu solar deity. The word is also used as a synonym for "sun" in many Indian langages.
* First Name, common in India. Variations include "Ravee" or "Robi"
* Last Name, found only in Southern India (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu).
* A short name for names like 'Ravindranath", "Ravichander", "Ravinder", "Ravindra", "Ravikanth".
* Ravi River (pronounced "Raavi"). A 720 km river that originates in the Himalayas (India) and joins the Chenab river in Pakistan.
Some well-known people with this name include –
* Rabindranath Tagore was a Bengali poet, Brahmo (reformed Hindu) philosopher, artist, dramatist, musician, novelist, and songwriter who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1913, becoming the first Asian Nobel laureate.
* Ravi (Ivar Johansen) is a Norwegian artist.
* Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a spiritual leader and founder of the Art of Living Foundation.
* Pandit Ravi Shankar, a sitar virtuoso.
* Ravi Bajaj, a fashion designer based in London.
* Ravi, a Hindi music director.
* Jayam Ravi, a South Indian film actor.