"Snafu" can mean:
* the evil organization in the Nickelodeon cartoon The X's
* a mutant gene in the genome of ''Drosophila melanogaster''
* a popular 1981 video game title published by Mattel Electronics for the Intellivision console
* a toy maze game produced by TOMY, later changed to "Screwball Scramble"
* Snafu Comics, a webcomic by David Stanworth
* Private Snafu, a popular war-era Warner Bros creation used for propaganda cartoons
* a BMX bicycle products company
* the second album of the progressive rock band East Of Eden
* a UK airsoft team
* a U.S. freight train graffiti writer
* the name of Lilo & Stich experiment number 120
* The name of a hair style wax by Scruples