< How to add a footnote:
NOTE: Footnotes in this article use names, not numbers. Please see Wikipedia:Footnote3 for details.
1) Assign your footnote a unique name, for example TheSun_Dec9.
2) Add the macro to the body of the article, where you want the new footnote.
3) Take note of the name of the footnote that immediately precedes yours in the article body.
4) Add # to the list, immediately below the footnote you noted in step3.
5) Multiple footnotes to the same reference: see Wikipedia:Footnote3 that explains how to do that.
NOTE: It is important to add footnotes in the right order in the list!
"The Starting Line" is a four-piece pop punk/emo band from the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. They formed in 1999 and are signed to Virgin Records. They were previously signed to Drive-Thru Records and Geffen Records.
In 1999, the band that would become The Starting Line was initiated in Churchville, Pennsylvania via an e-mail from guitarist Matt Watts to vocalist/bassist Kenny Vasoli. It asked if the then fourteen-year-old Vasoli, who was at that time in a band called Smash Adams, was interested in "Jamming and shit", as...
|music genre||Rock (music)|
|current members|| Kenny Vasoli|