The Firm may refer to:
- The Firm (book), a 1991 novel by John Grisham
- The Firm (film), a 1993 movie based on the book
- The Firm (1988 film), a British TV movie starring Gary Oldman
- The Firm (rock band), a British rock group formed in 1984 by Jimmy Page and Paul Rodgers
- The Firm (group), a hip-hop music supergroup who released one album in 1997
- The Firm (EastEnders?), a fictional organization in the British TV series, EastEnders?
- The Firm (pop band), a British pop music group who recorded the hit Arthur Daley E's Alright in 1982 and the UK number one novelty hit Star Trekkin' in 1987
- A London criminal gang run by the Krays
- Allegedly, how the British Royal Family refers to itself
- A management company, located in California that represents many musicians, artists, and actors such as Kelly Clarkson, Alkaline Trio, Vin Diesel, Samuel L Jackson, among others.