"Victoria" may refer to:
*Victoria of the United Kingdom, aka Queen Victoria, former British monarch
*Victoria (Australia), a state in Australia
*Victoria, British Columbia, the capital of the Canadian province
"Victoria" may also refer to:
* Victoria of the United Kingdom (1819-1837-1901), "Queen Victoria"
* Victoria, Princess Royal and Empress Frederick (1840-1901), her daughter, Empress consort in Germany
* Princess Victoria Alexandra of the United Kingdom (1868-1935), granddaughter of Queen Victoria
, ''please see also: List of persons titled Princess Victoria''
* Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden (born 1977)
* Princess Viktoria of Prussia (1866-1929)
*Victoria Beckham (b. 1974), an English celebrity and fashion designer
*Victoria Fuller (b. 1970), an American model, actress and reality TV star
*Victoria Jackson (b. 1959), a American comedian and actress
*Victoria Silvstedt (b. 1974), a Swedish model and actress
* Victoria (3rd century), a.k.a. Vitruvia, mother of the Gallic Emperor Victorinus (ruled 268-270).
* Guadalupe Victoria (1786–1843), first president of Mexico