The name "Zoe, Zoey, Zoë or Zoé" came from ancient Greece. Its meaning is often linked with "life".
"Zoe" may refer to:
* Zoe (tribe), an indigenous tribe of the Brazilian Amazon
* Zoe (Spiritual Life), a Greek word (Zwh) meaning "spiritual life"
* Logos and Zoe, an æon of Gnostic belief systems
* Logos and Zoe, a cubewano (an object orbiting beyond the planet Pluto), and its satellite
* Zoë (robot), a four wheeled robot used to map life in the Atacama Desert
* Zoé (band), a ''rock en español'' band from Mexico
* Zoë Records, an independent record label
* Zoe Motors, a manufacturer of three-wheeled cars
* Zoe Karbonopsina (died c.920), Byzantine empress
* Zoe (empress), Byzantine empress (c. 978 – 1050)
* Zoe Palaiologina, (c. 1455 – April 7, 1503), wife of Tzar Ivan III of Russia
* Zoe (singer), an English pop star who had a 1991 hit with "Sunshine On A Rainy Day"
< people with more than the single name "Zoe" can be found on the "All pages beginning with Zoe" link -- please do not add them here -->
* , for persons with the given name Zoe