The name Zoe, Zoey, ZoÃ« or ZoÃ© came from ancient Greece. Its meaning is often linked with "life".
Zoe may refer to:
- Zoe (tribe), an indigenous tribe of the Brazilian Amazon
- Zoe (Spiritual Life), a Greek word (Zwh) meaning "spiritual life"
- Logos and Zoe, an Ã¦on of Gnostic belief systems
- Logos and Zoe, a cubewano (an object orbiting beyond the planet Pluto), and its satellite
- ZoÃ« (robot), a four wheeled robot used to map life in the Atacama Desert
- ZoÃ© (band), a rock en espaÃ±ol band from Mexico
- ZoÃ« Records, an independent record label
- Zoe Motors, a manufacturer of three-wheeled cars
- Zoe Karbonopsina (died c.920), Byzantine empress
- Zoe (empress), Byzantine empress (c. 978 – 1050)
- Zoe Palaiologina, (c. 1455 – April 7, 1503), wife of Tzar Ivan III of Russia
- Zoe (singer), an English pop star...