Topic: Knocking on Heavens Door?

Is it just me or what?  Now I know I said before that I was Old Time Country, but there are many songs other than country that I alsp like, even Classic Music.
But what is with Dylan's  Knocking on Heavens Door?  It seems to be in everybodys play list,
now don't get me wrong I like a lot od Dylan''s songs, especialy the covers done by,
Joan Baez.  But I can't seem to like Knocking on Heavens Door?

Luck and Health to all!!!

Re: Knocking on Heavens Door?

check out guns and roses version of this song maybe you will like it then smile

Headcase wrote:

Is it just me or what?  Now I know I said before that I was Old Time Country, but there are many songs other than country that I alsp like, even Classic Music.
But what is with Dylan's  Knocking on Heavens Door?  It seems to be in everybodys play list,
now don't get me wrong I like a lot od Dylan''s songs, especialy the covers done by,

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Headcase wrote:

It's easy, it's easy to funk up with some fun palm muting techniques (which is how I use it), and it's recognizable.  While it's not the best song ever written, being easy, easy to make funner, and have something recognizable means that it's going to be in a lot of playlists.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Clapton takes it and makes it nice and bluesy

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot