Topic: MySpace

Hello Peeps,

Maybe one of you more computer literate cyber junkies could help, I have up-loaded Silence of Soldiers several times onto MySpace, it shows up on my web page but not if you go to it from Chordie...I cant understand why it wont come up...any ideas?

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: MySpace

Hi Phill
I think myspace is having a moment things seem to be acting a bit crazy.
I sent Russ a chissy card and I think it's wiped out all his comments hmm
Sorry russ... just delete. it might only effect me though.
Your Myspace page says you haven't log in today...Eh...
I was going to upload myself but I think I will wait abit...
Ark

Myspace is experiencing a meltdown of sorts,there are problems with many areas since they upgraded to there new system,I have only one comment on my profile page when there are over 40 that were there before they remodeled and I have problems with my music player its on and off again with loading uploaded songs get lost,photos for the songs and that annoying prompt comes on while im listining to some songs to add to my playlist not to mention a pesky virus that appears in the form of a active x control or some other "offer" they should have left it the way it was at least everything worked,yea "if it aint broke dont fix it" comes to mind smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi ark,
i think it's a long moment, i've been trying to up-load for about 2 weeks, i've highlighted the problem some time ago, but it's still persisting...maybe it's me...i'm just a jinx  or stupid, no comments required thanks
ps     russ is in the studio this afternoon, so it's not likely you'll get him today
phill

Ark it had nothing to do with the card you sent and Thank you for the thought,before you sent the card the problem existed and I have emailed myspace several times and not recieved an answer or an explaination from there guru "Tom" thanks again for the lovely card smile

arkady wrote:

Hi Phill
I think myspace is having a moment things seem to be acting a bit crazy.
I sent Russ a chissy card and I think it's wiped out all his comments hmm
Sorry russ... just delete. it might only effect me though.
Your Myspace page says you haven't log in today...Eh...
I was going to upload myself but I think I will wait abit...
Ark

Hey All the comments are back....
Someone must have heard I'm glad I thought I might have trashed your page with the card..
Ark

Phill Williams wrote:

hi ark,
i think it's a long moment, i've been trying to up-load for about 2 weeks, i've highlighted the problem some time ago, but it's still persisting...maybe it's me...i'm just a jinx  or stupid, no comments required thanks
ps     russ is in the studio this afternoon, so it's not likely you'll get him today
phill

Hey Phill
Why don't you upload your song to soundclick instead..
I would like to hear it..
Ark

Not mine,Houston we still have a problem and your card is the only one I see on my page smile

arkady wrote:

Hey All the comments are back....
Someone must have heard I'm glad I thought I might have trashed your page with the card..
Ark

9 (edited by Phill Williams 2008-12-16 16:17:11)

hi ark,

silence is on soundclick my URL is ; http://soundclick.com/bands...dID=886959   i think, would you give it  try for me and let me know how you get on?

muchos grassyass my friend

phill

Phill what I get is "you requested a page that dose not exist" file 404 smile

Phill Williams wrote:

hi ark,

silence is on soundclick my URL is ; http://soundclick.com/bands...dID=886959   i think, would you give it  try for me and let me know how you get on?

phill

11 (edited by arkady 2008-12-16 22:06:16)

Phill Williams wrote:

hi ark,

phill

Hi Phill
There is a problem with your link. I think I said it was better to copy and paste directly from the address bar at top of the web page on soundclick..
As there is some attribute hidden in the address that doesn't work if the address is typed out.

Link as copied from the address bar is http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default … dID=886959

Ark

Ps
I just listened to the song Phill great recording of an excellent piece..
Well done!

Ark thanks for giving the right link and I will second your comments this is a very moving song and very well done Phill smile