1 (edited by micky the mooch 2008-12-25 06:56:22)

Topic: Song Request

Is there anyone  that can help me plzz
Ave been  Playing "Danny Boy" (slow ballad) but would like to speed/jazz it up part way through, like Harry Connick jr does in the film "Menphis Belle"..(Yes i know he does it on a piano!) but the chords i have dont seem to work when i do it

i would like to do the change going into the second verse, can anyone help, or point me in the right direction?

regards micky

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Re: Song Request

hi mickey have you looked in the chordie songs,there's about a dozen versions of danny boy which may help you transcribe your project to liven it up,have fun....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks Daddy..yes ave looked and used chordie (amonst others)must be  me lol.. no talent you see yikes
Regards micky

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

hi mickey you don't want to pull yourself down,i'm no genious but i've developed a method of playing that suits me,i only use about twenty chords and they are all on the first three frets,and i don't do bar chords so just enjoy what you learn ,for yourself first then the pleasure of others after....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi I am looking for the Chords to Helen Shapiro's "Not Responsible" , I think it is either in Am or A7, can not find any of her songs on Chordie or anywhere else using Google, the Lyrics I have, just not the Chords....would appreciate any help, thanks
Debbie