Topic: BIB

Back in business.
Greetings to you all.
1) MERRY X-MAS
2) HAPPY NEW YEAR

Who can give me information about "changed" lyrics before they were recorded? YESTERDAY was in the "embryonic" faze  SCRAMBLED EGGS.
About poems + songs who would be one of the greatest?
I go for the DOORS & JIM MORISSON.
Can you consider people like BOB DYLAN as great poetry? I believe so.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: BIB

Welcome back Docphil, Years ago I had a paperback of Dylan's poems. Rumors are he wrote it while recovering from an accident. I can remember some of it was pretty bizzaar.You may find it on a google search.

Take care.. Badeye  cool

one caper after another

Re: BIB

Thanks Badeye (do you have a bad eye?).
About poetry versus pop, wasn't there a guy KEROUAC who was a writer but was often seen in "music", I rephrase was related with bands such as GRATEFUL DEAD?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]