Topic: TRY THIS: A MUSIC RELATED RIP LIMERICK or POEM

May gitaardocphil rest here in peace
too young too old for further lease
having a brilliant life
divorced and without wife
killed by a guitar string from Greece.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: TRY THIS: A MUSIC RELATED RIP LIMERICK or POEM

you seem to be becoming john lennonesk...keep going my old mate, shame about your ex-wife, but that is the best place for them...in the past!

killed by a guitar string from greece? i'll have to make a mental note not to buy any from there.

i've tried strings after they've been in chip fat...does that count?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Bazooka'd by a bouzouki !

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

It had to rhyme, and I loved that phrase.

6 feet deep, his guitar in his hand
rests docphil but not in peace
they forget his pick and a lack of space
so every full moon night
his ghost wanders to do wrong where right.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

beloved friends of Williams Phil
remember him, he didn't pay the bill
for his brandnew Gibson Les Paul Custom
Is this a reason for a kill
to put him in coffin on the bottom

Good ole docs,

ya havent lost it yet.. Hope life is good to you and pain free..

Love from the Emerald to you Sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

HELLO dear DOLL, glad to hear from you, I don't know what's going on in my body.
We went to Dublin (my ex & me) for 5 days.
Great city, and great pubs, even so huge that we entered 3 different times in the same pub, concinced that we had discovered a new one. Some pubs have 3 main entrances in 3 DIFFERENT STREETS!! I never saw a phenomenon like this. We went to the GUINNESS brewery, not that special and since I don't drink...., my ex drunk quit a few guinness beers = a non stop dispute from her site. They told us too that the guinness there is only 4.5 °%, here it is stronger.
It is great to see or better hear from you doll.
I will try to "create" a poem.

Hi Docs,

I hope you enjoyed my lovely "Baile Athá Cliath" . { means town of the Hurdle Ford}

Dublin. { Dubh Linn  means Black Hole/ or pool.    3 Entrances to a Pub  Doc ?  lol were
not known as the Mad irish for nothing ya know.. We're a wiley lot . lol  Your lucky you found a way out..
Theres magnets in all our pubs.. "Ceól / Caint, agus Craíc". { music- conversation- fun } I was in one of my favourites today in the city.. Lovely food and the best company.. Sure what more could a body ask for.. This is one of my favourite Pubs in our city.

http://www.thechurch.ie/content/view/5/8/
  I used to work beside this when it was a church and wee graveyard.. Now if your in the back section you can still see the old headstones resting against the walls.. My friends usually tell me ive to many spirits ! Consumed that is :lol.  Ya know docs, there probably right Sir..

Health around you.

Sláinte.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !