Topic: Pleased as Punch !!

Hi fellow Chordians

As just gotta share this, cos its all down to chordie & its members advice.

Its like this yer see, i opened up the song "All my lovin"   in the Beatles Songbook.. first time ave seen it and attempted to play it( though i do know the tune)... And dont yer know it it went like a charm, even  down to the Bm & F#7 chords. (used the capo too).
So as ave said am.. "pleased as punch" ...Success!!   well its a start of a "Long winding road" oooerr theres another song i like .. i wonder if?

thats the waffling ower wiv
                                            Cheers Micky cool

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Re: Pleased as Punch !!

Way to go Micky! 

I remember the first time I got through a song on my first attempt.  What a sweet feeling.  (I'm eager to do it again some day.)

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good Stuff Mickey,
best way to do it. get a song you know very very well and look it up and go for it as you have this. I am sure you will be suprised at how many you will be able to get through straight away.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

micky the mooch wrote:

Hi fellow Chordians

As just gotta share this, cos its all down to chordie & its members advice.

Its like this yer see, i opened up the song "All my lovin"   in the Beatles Songbook.. first time ave seen it and attempted to play it( though i do know the tune)... And dont yer know it it went like a charm, even  down to the Bm & F#7 chords. (used the capo too).
So as ave said am.. "pleased as punch" ...Success!!   well its a start of a "Long winding road" oooerr theres another song i like .. i wonder if?

thats the waffling ower wiv
                                            Cheers Micky cool

yes im learing to play real song now

FENDER-GOOD BRAND,AND NICE GUITARS
   IBANEZ-EHH WELL THERE PRETTY GOOD
    well yeah guitars guitars guitars
     !NEVER PUT OF TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN AVOID ALL TOGETHER!

Every songs a "real"song!... what with yer? take yer cranberry juice and chill man!

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Hey Micky. That's awesome.  I'm happy for you.  You're smokin' now!

RavenLady

That's All Non-Violence is
--- Organized Love---
        Joan Baez

Congrats Man! There's nothing like the feeling of finding/thinking of a song and being able to play it from the get go. It gives you such a feeling of accomplishment! It makes all the long hours practicing and sore fingers worth it wink Bravo! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]