Topic: Freebie!! For the 1st lefty that speaks for it!

It's nothing extravagant, but I have a nice tortoise shell style pickguard for a left handed acoustic. I have no use for it... So the first lefty that needs one or wants to change the look of their guitar, and speaks for it, can have it! I'll mail it right out to ya, Free of charge! Here's a pic of it held up to the light to show the color and pattern. It still has the adhesive backing and the plastic covering on it, so it will look much better once it's installed. It's quality...Not a cheapy.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3632/3432585748_4f24467985.jpg?v=1239480372

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Freebie!! For the 1st lefty that speaks for it!

Nobody want's it?? Man, I figured "Free" it'll be gone within an hour... What If I included a guitar to fit the guard smile Just Kidding!!

I'll give 1 or 2 more days, then give it away elsewhere. Wanted to give any chordians first shot though.. -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

hey pix if a lefty that needs it  doesn't take it it could be used on a right handed guitar just on the top. It would give the sound hole a yin yang look smile  I'll take it if a lefty doesn't speak for it.

Hey dfoskey, It doesn't have to go to a lefty, Just the first to speak, so it's yours! Send me an email with your address and I'll mail it out to ya! All the best! -Pix

Sorry I missed your offer Pix. That's a cool gesture on your behalf nontheless.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

6 (edited by dfoskey 2009-04-13 13:36:10)

Hey Southpaw if you want it and will get more from it other than an experimental design thing like me it's all yours. If not Pix i'll get you an email shortly. - dfoskey

dfoskey,

You were first, it yours. Thanks for your offer though. You folks are good people here.

SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Well thanks Southpaw. big_smile
And a big thanks to you to Pix check your email. big_smile

Email received. I'll have it mailed in the morning and you should have it Thursday. Peace! -Pix

Keep your eyes open Toney! I'm cleaning out the music room and some more little things will be offered for free in the next few days, So keep a hand on the buzzer smile -Pix

Sits waiting for the 2 weeks in Las Vegas lol   finger perched on buzzer

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

I do believe those are in another room of the house, Micky wink 

Things coming up will be straps, Electronic tuners, a set of new Gotoh 3+3 chrome machine heads and other odds and ends that I'll probably never use and need to clear out.... I'll put em in different threads through out the next couple of weeks and give them to whomever speaks first. Right now I'm still going through everything.. It's just a few little things that I don't want to bother putting on ebay. I'd rather some of the good people on Chordie get some use out of them! -Pix