Topic: THE MUSHROOM AND THE DWARF

THE MUSHROOM AND THE DWARF.

I’m a very little dwarf living in a big, big mushroom
I clean it everyday with my very small sized broom
I have all I need: a few rooms, a kitchen, a bed, and even a small bathroom
I see a lot of people passing by, even those who collect them to consume.

Yesterday I saw an actress; I believe her name was Witherspoon
I am so happy here and my house is out of sight, even for a classroom
Passengers won’t take my house because it has a red roof with white dots, not good to consume
It’s so quiet here, you see trees, flowers and bees flying over with their noise making zoom, zoom

My age?  I’m 233 years old and my daughter already 165 years, wearing a forest perfume
She lives with me, since a “big foot" stepped on her house, and lives now in that spare room
I write this poem to inform you we exist, but we’re so fast, really fast a skill you must assume
My little legs, my red pants, a white shirt and a hat red with a white dot and ready for a ballroom

I wear red shoes, the top pointing to the sky, I look better than Orlando Bloom
Yes indeed I spend a lot of time squeezing out some pimples, and cleaning my long beard in my fancy bathroom
Oh Jesus, I forgot that later on this day, another couple dwarfs, is coming here to see my house I presume
They told to they told me they wanted to buy my house, but doing this I‘ll loose my house, I loose my mushroom.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE MUSHROOM AND THE DWARF

Did ya eat some mushrooms before you wrote this? I like the Orlando bloom reference. All together, pretty funny, Doc

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi lieven,

this is almost like a nursery rhyme with a couple of grown up connotations. very nice it is too, with your little red shoes

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thanks, I enjoy being here and most of the time I read.
My topics in other sections are a lot more "first think and then write" and the results don't lie.
I can finally say: I think I found my "position", my "second home" with a special thanks to Roger Guppy, my mentor.
Of course, all of you.
That's the reason why chordie is getting big, every single person can write, answer and "ventilate"his/her opinion.
I have a lot of fun, as told, loving to play with words and letters, like BAT PRITT in stead of BRAT PITT..
Her another one, next topic

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

5 (edited by Syd1994 2009-05-27 20:05:55)

lol reading that made my day. awesome.
Thanks for sharing that piece!

"Policeman shouts but I don't see him/ They're one thing I don't believe in"
-Tomorrow, 'My White Bicycle'

I was not on MUSHROOMS, and I don't think that my condition AND the medication, are responsible
I AM NOT A POET, but I ADORE PLAYING WITH WORDS. Here a French one it can't be translated, so go to your neighbour who understand French. NOT FOR THE VIVE LE QUEBEC, I love that country so much.
I was told that in Montreal is a LANGUAGE POLICE. If you enter in a store in Montreal, they have to speak FIRST French.
Ma mère est maire a la mer
Un ver vert va vers un vert verre.

yesterday I had a dream, a very strange dream
my legs were gone, replaced by wheels brand supreme
I accept a lot, but do you think too that this is extreme
a few days later, I was able to drive, it worked with steam.

I started to use that wheels, it was amazing, I crossed the line
fast, faster, fastest, I drove so hard that the police gave me a fine
Imagine, a half body, on top of those wheels, and no Einstein
I turned to the left, I turned to the right, even backwards, facing the moonshine

What started as a nightmare, was now a night donkey dear friends
I used my wheels, tuned them making them faster driving to see my girlfriends
My body was without jewels, which was awful, chased, humiliated, and having bends.
It is a stupid story, the next morning I woke up, still with wheels, but here it ends