Topic: Just wondering about Per

Hi Everyone,

Having been a member for over a year now, and hearing bits and pieces about Per, it set me to wondering about him, since we all owe him so much for his founding of this site and the work he obviously puts it to the site. I think I read today he was actually from Norway, is that correct? We know so little else about him. I was just curious about knowing more about him, does he play guitar? What kind of music? His Age, so on and so for, maybe Per himself could answer. Anyway, I'd personally like to thank him as well as the Moderaters for all their hard work and time, thanks guys!

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Just wondering about Per

cameronkl7 thanks for the nice comment on the moderators, with the increase in membership from when I first joined it has kept us all busy thats for sure I cant tell you much about the web master Per other then he keeps in touch with what happens on Chordie and is always looking for ways to improve it,I cant say what instrument he plays or genre of music he likes as I dont know myself perhaps when he's not so busy as he is now he may answer that as far as his age I know he's past 21 smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi Cam,

I am pretty sure that Per does play guitar. To the best of my knowledge Chordie came into being when he got fed up spending hours trying to find chords and lyrics for songs. He wrote a search programme to make it easier for himself, thought that it would help other musicians and so Chordie was born.

If you can find it I am pretty sure that he has a Facebook account where you will find photos and maybe some other information too.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Here you go Cam, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 … amp;ref=mf This is a link to Chordies facebook group. You can find Per in the Comments section, there is a pic so you can see him as well. -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Thanks alot GuitarPix, I'll take a look at it!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

I keep forgetting I'm a member of that group. It could be interesting too.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??