Topic: Finally

Finally I have an avatar. Isn't it a nice one?
Please don't be shocked, I am really in that situation, so it's more to "ventilate" my condition.
The best I can do in this situation is laughing with myself.
It took me months to figure out how to place an avatar.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: Finally

I love it Doc - guitarded - LOL. Laughing at yourself is the best therapy!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I got two tee shirts for Christmas with that guitarded sign on the front.  I don't know where my kids got them though . . . probably online somewhere.

Great avatar Lieven! I thinks it's very cool.

Merci pour vos contributions.

Paix et Guitares,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

5 (edited by KajiMa 2009-05-04 10:31:22)

Hey Doc.

That is one cool/funny avatar! cool lol

There was a guy in my local music shop in a wheel chair and he was looking for a guitar strap that wouldn't slip (unlike everything else he'd ever bought/tried). He didn't buy one.

The next time I saw him I asked if he'd got a strap. He said he didn't bother buying one as he'd found that a seat belt from a car (after some modification) did the job perfectly!

Maybe there are others who might find this snippet useful!?

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

There's a local band down here in sunny west coast FLA named "Rocking Chair Band". One of the guys( the lead guitarist) in the band plays in a wheelchair. They don't play out much but when they do, they draw a great crowd. I did a google search on them and do not have a website.

Give everything but up.

I just figured this avatar thing out too.Thanks for the motivation Phil

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Haha thats awesome that you'd do that. I like it!

All You Need is Love smile

I also managed to crack the avatar code after many many tries. I was about to give up when i accidentally figured it out, funny how that's how I usually end up finding or fixing things, on accident. Anyway cool avatar wish I could find a shirt like that!!!!!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!