Topic: Fretboard Stickers!!!!

I found some Razorblade fretboard stickers online and I was wondering if anyone has ever used stickers(vinyl stickers) on their guitar. The ad says they last 5-7 years and don't get in the way of string bending or sliding. I just want to add a little flair to my guitar. I recently made a guitar wall mount in the shape of a coffin and it came out awesome, and it looks cool on the wall so I thought some fret board stickers of razorblades in chrome would look cool. If anyone has some on or ever tried them I would appreciate your feedback!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/creative-cuts

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

2 (edited by micky the mooch 2009-05-15 07:45:20)

Re: Fretboard Stickers!!!!

Hey Fellow Chordians,

They look nice Riverdales

i also found this place while searching for transfers myself, i quite fancy putting the babe sitting on the record ,on  my tanglewood semi hollow

http://customaxe.spaces.live.com/defaul … =325486693

Cheers micky cool

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Cool.  I would like some colorful orchids, like you'd see on a Hawaiian shirt.  These are all danger/violence related, skulls, razorwire, ninja stars, etc.  Not ALL really, there are the crosses and doves, but those aren't my style either.  My style is more "dork". 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf, if you got some of those bat stickers on your guitar neck you could market yourself as the "Dork Knight!" lol

(No offence intended, I think your one cool frood who knows where his towels at!)

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

The bats were my favorite. 

No offense taken.  My high performance towel is folded neatly and placed in the console between the driver's seat and the passenger seat of my truck behind the flashlight and in front of the notebook with the pen in the coils.   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

WOW!!!            wor own "Dork Knight" lol now who's up fer the part of Robin ?  pmsl

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

Zurf wrote:

The bats were my favorite. 

No offense taken.  My high performance towel is folded neatly and placed in the console between the driver's seat and the passenger seat of my truck behind the flashlight and in front of the notebook with the pen in the coils.   

- Zurf

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I said you knew where your towel is!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<