Re: Igot canned

I have been properly chastized concerning my comment about new guitar strings and beg everyone forgiveness.

Nela

NELA wrote:

I have been properly chastized concerning my comment about new guitar strings and beg everyone forgiveness.

Nela

Yeah, Strings for sure,  then food!

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Just a quick update. As soon as I get well, a buddy of of mine says I can help him out on this construction gig he's got. So atleast I have a something lined up and can concentrate on getting better. As for everything else, it'll have to wait. On the brighter side of things, the kids are out of school so were getting to spend alot of time together.
Thanks to all who have commented.
Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Well, the best of luck to ya, bud.  I hope things turn out good for you and the family.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Selso,
I'm hoping things are lookin' up for you and your wife. If ya get down too low, grab that guitar, a pen and some paper, and work your musical magic. Things will get better!

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Great news 'bout the new job Selso! cool cool cool

Please, if only to tell your ex and other employers that their organisation is only as strong as it's workforce and for that machine to work properly it doesn't want dirt in the carbs, cylynders, .......

To keep the dirt out there has to be mutual respect, not only one's employees to the employer, but FROM the employer TO the employees in return for looking after their interest.

To not look at things like this is business suicide because this way of working leaves remaining employees wondering what their reward for good service is gonna be!

Looking at it like this, if you do take SOME sort of action against them you'll be doing them a favour!!!! smile smile smile smile

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<