Topic: general whining

hi folks. I've been gunning for an epi. dove for awhile. The wife finally gave me the green light. She wasn't out of the room and my fat little fingers were flying across the key board placing my order. It shipped to work via u.p.s. It came in thursday. I didn't sign for it though.  I got it back into the shop and hmmmm. Whats this? A hole in the outer box. hmmmm. what's this? A hole in the inner box. Grrrrrrr!!!  A hole in the top of the guitar!  I've got another one enroute but I was sooo close. I won't know how the epi stacks up against the tak till later. Oh yeah, the case was on back order and shipped a day later.  It came through without a scratch! So here I sit at twenty below and blowing snow.

Re: general whining

wow! any idea how the hole got there? how disappointing, a friend of mine ordered a powerhouse strat (about $600) and it was broken in half when he got it. tons of papers and legal stuff on exactly whose fault it was.  anyway, have fun with ur epi!

~coors

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥