1 (edited by zguitar 2009-06-07 21:17:48)

Topic: Deja Vu - John Fogerty

Hi All,

I'm gonna revisit this song again. It is a very cool song and I have it pretty much down except for the solo. I can't figure out the strumming for it. Any help would be great!!!!!!!!

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkazf7znllQ
Solo starts @ 1:57

Keep on Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Deja Vu - John Fogerty

Hi Z,

I can't help with the strumming, but I do love that song, always been a fan of Fogerty, but somehow that song had escaped me, it was the first time I've head it. I'm sure someone will be able to help you on here, just hang in there, it's a great rhythm he has to that song, if you have the strumming pattern for any of it, I'd love knowing myself.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Yep it's tough.

Two measures leading up to the bridge after he says "..all over again."

1111  1111  - Then the bridge.,,11 11 1111 11 11 11 11 1111
where 1111 is a whole measure and 11 is a half a measure and spaces are the chord changes.

I think capo on 2nd fret goes like this:     C G D C G Em C G ...
D would be full measure, and last G would be full measure.

Who'll Stop the Rain comes to mind.

Better post it when you get done so we can see how you've done.  Hope this helps.

Steve

Thanks for the info Steve.

Im such a noob that I can't figure it out. I'm giving it up. I just need someone to give me the
D U's for the entire song. I think I figured out the intro but that's about it.  As for the solo, I watched the video 100 times and can't get it. I really want to learn this song, but I guess it'll have to wait til I'm a better player.

Thanks again!!!

Keep rockin'!!!!!!!!!!1

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!