Topic: where are they now

hi i was wondering where james,helena and roger have dissappeared to they don't appear to have posted in songwriting for ages,....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: where are they now

well as far as I know daddy
James is very busy with work/family etc Helena is busy with family and roger is still about. He is a bit preoccupied these days  but he still manages to come in and post.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

On a happy note, Helena's son recently got married. On a sad note, Old Doll's brother is ill.  She and her family are tending to him. I received an e-mail from her a few days ago. She says she misses all of the fine Chordians and will return soon.

Don't have any information on James. Roger is around and it sounds like he's doing quite well ( new gal!)

Give everything but up.

Hey Daddycool,

I have been wooing so I have not been songwriting much but I have been active in other areas of Chordie. I am very well and enjoying the attentions of a sweet young lady.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi ken,toney,roger thanks for the info,congrats to helena and best wishes for her brother,james needs some chill out time ,all work and no play is'nt good healthwise,roger i hope your happy in  your new relationship ,you deserve a break......stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool