Topic: Random or What???!!!: Episode II

Hey guys it's me again. This time, i will try to make them random Guitar/music topics........................
If you have a random music/guitar thought or fact(i'm sure that there are enough of these to keep a thread going)!  smile

Ben smile roll tongue

The world is only going to get worse!

Re: Random or What???!!!: Episode II

I am so old my first guitar had dinosaur gut for strings.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Mi first guitar had monfilament line for strings.

washed by Him! wrote:

Mi first guitar had monfilament line for strings.

Fishing for complements, Ben? big_smile

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

What made Jimi Hendrix come up with his "Choke the neck" Style?

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

It's raining real hard here, home early from work, great day to play guitar.

Have a great day..   Badeye   cool cool

one caper after another

I played out on the porch swing last night.  All the neighbors ran away.  I don't think it went well.   
Just wait 'till we get four or six of us out banging out tunes.   I'm thinking I had better have a spare cooler full of beer and wine just to keep the neighbors from calling the cops.  By the time they've had "enough", we'll be sounding good!

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

You guys are gonna ROCK! Good luck. I can see the whole street sitting in your yard til dawn.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

do you have a band Zurf?

i just had a home jam session unexpectedly, turned out really good.
the unexcpected ones always seem to be the best i think

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

your right ken, i am going to a open mike this saturday.

12 (edited by ozymandias 2009-06-13 02:50:24)

I learned a lot of barre chords lately.....................somehow that just doesn't sound silly.

C'est la vie!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

13 (edited by Riverdales 2009-06-13 03:42:00)

Why did the lizard cross the road? Because the road couldn't cross the lizard!!!!!!!!!! Sorry everyone I had to for the old threads sake, may it rest in peace or pieces!! Today I have been a member at chordie for exactly one year, and I've been on practically everyday!! Thanx Chordie and love the thread Washed!! Episode II Chordie Clone Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I hit 100 posts cool!!!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

Happy first Chordie birthday Riverdales and congrats on reaching your century. With the earlier Chordie software you would have been a Junior Member until you had made 100 posts and only then become a Member.

Zurf I see that you are 3 ahead of badeye at the moment but I am sure he will be trying to change that. I hope the weather is good for the now world famous Zurf Garden Party and I am sure that everyone will have a great time. I wish I was there, but as I cannot be I shall look forward to hearing about it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Mornin all, great day yesterday, hard rain, day off, jammed on my guitar all day. Had to tune once or twice, very humid here.

Badeye   cool

one caper after another

river is wrong he has 102 posts lol

he does, yes

badeye  cool

one caper after another

two posts ago was my 200th!!!!  have you guys heard the song"Marilyn Manson Ate My Girlfriend" by Relient K??? if not try typing it up on youtube..... funny vid.!! lol

Ben smile tongue roll

I didn't go to the open mike.

Instead, Me, my Dad, and my Brother, had a big country jam on our front porch! smile It was AWSOME!!! I played lead guitar, dad played rhythm, and bro played bass. When we played a song that bro knew, it sounded great! Ken, your midges(our no-see-ums) were out and they HURT!!!! We don't have a screened in porch so we kinda got eaten by the bugs!.
Tomorrow i am going to play in church. smile smile smile smile smile

have a great day!! smile

Ben tongue roll smile

Question?..... can i be strumming and then switch to ,like picking like just hitting-kindof a solo?? is it proper? Or should i wait until there are two guitars???

Check anything by Hendrix, Ben - there's your answer!

To keep it randome, I thought I would say

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

So, how's the church thing go, Ben?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

ben

it doesnt matter if you have a screen or not, midgies can get through anything!!! even 3" thick steel reinforced doors lol there is no hiding place, they will bite ye wherever ye are

ken

We have those "midgies" down here in sunny Florida.( no see ums and deer flies) I use 2 natural repellents. Well maybe only one is actually natural. Lemon juice from a freshly squeezed lemon wedge, rubbed on the skin works quite nicely. Also, a little somethin' I learned from a golfer ( can't recall his name) was to rub listerine ( mouthwash) on your skin. I have to admit it is very effective as well. Careful though not to get either in your eyes..........

Give everything but up.

upyerkilt wrote:

ben

it doesnt matter if you have a screen or not, midgies can get through anything!!! even 3" thick steel reinforced doors lol there is no hiding place, they will bite ye wherever ye are

ken

What he said!  I have been sitting in my house at night, reading and the little buggers came right thru the screen and bit me.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg