Topic: Strange Search behavior

I searched for a song ("Love the Lord" by Lincoln Brewster), and if I search in Chordie by Artist or by Song, I find one version only of this song, a tab.  I wanted Chordpro, so I went to Google and started searching the internet.  Lo and behold, I found a text/chordpro version.  On Chordie!  I followed that link and sure enough, there inside Chordie, was the song I had been looking for.  Why didn't it show up in the Chordie search, using the same exact title?

Re: Strange Search behavior

guitar man, thanks a lot.... realy!!! thanks a lot lol

I just spent ages doing what you done but I did not get a link from google taking me to a page that had chopro.

I am not saying you never got this but for a better reply yer better emailing Per at admin@chordie.com.

also post a link of the song with the chopro and another with the tabs

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

3 (edited by butlersdog 2011-06-22 04:20:10)

Re: Strange Search behavior

upyerkilt wrote:

guitar man, thanks a lot.... realy!!! thanks a lot lol

I just spent ages doing what you done but I did not get a link from google taking me to a page that had chopro.

I am not saying you never got this but for a better reply yer better emailing Per at admin@chordie.com.

also post a link of the song with the chopro and another with the tabs

ken

Have to agree on that one. You need to do that in order to really get the things that you would be needing. Hope it pairs well in the long run.