Topic: Chordie Stats... interested?

According  to the website Alexa the website information company the most typical Chordie user is.....
An American male aged between 18 and 24 years old with some college education childless and Logged on at home.
Most of Chordie’s hits come from the US at 38.5%
Next is the UK with 8.8%
With India coming 3rd with 5.7%
There are some other stats at the website about Chordie at http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.chordie.com/
Just thought it might be of some interest..

Re: Chordie Stats... interested?

Very interesting Arkady,

I gave it a look, I knew how people use Chordie,or are registerd from the Chordie website itself, but never realized how many different countries  everyone was from. Some that I would have never guessed, it was nice to hit that button that takes you back do it's beggining, and see what it looked like as well, thanks Arkady!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

i think this is propaganda and it is wrong.
there is no figures for europe.
While  ibelieve that america will have the higher % I just thin kit is worng, but then i am wrong sometimes until i am educated otherwise

lol

good one arky

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

4 (edited by cameronkl7 2009-07-04 21:49:10)

Hi Upyerkilt,

You well could be right, thats it's wrong, but I do know, "and don't ask me to explain how, it's over my head" but I do know from my son who builds websites that you can put a tracker system, on a website, or at least the one's he's built, that shows where every hit on that website came from. I would say however that is just on some he's built and installed that, not sure how you could do it to someone's website, again, you could be right, but all this is way over my level. But you know in this day and age, with technology being what it is,there's not much they can't do.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Had another good look at this thing. It looks good doesnt it.

Although it shows Japan traffic as 102,000 yet it is not the highest.

I am going to play about with this website now. No reason other than bored right now.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

cameronkl7 wrote:

Hi Upyerkilt,

You well could be right, thats it's wrong, but I do know, "and don't ask me to explain how, it's over my head" but I do know from my son who builds websites that you can put a tracker system, on a website, or at least the one's he's built, that shows where every hit on that website came from. I would say however that is just on some he's built and installed that, not sure how you could do it to someone's website, again, you could be right, but all this is way over my level. But you know in this day and age, with technology being what it is,there's not much they can't do.

Cam

Google provide a piece of code that is inserted into your website so that every hit is analysed. It's called Google Analytics. I use it in my church website and can see where all our virtual visitors are coming from, how long they are on-site, how many pages they view, stuff like that. It's really very clever and quite helpful.

**Addded** Makes you realise just how easy it is to monitor someone's personal internet habbits. Quite scary really.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??