1 (edited by selso 2009-07-07 16:59:48)

Topic: The Brent Berry Band

As far as Taos New Mexico bands go, there probably the best
www.brentberrymusic.com
I used to work with James the dobro player, was even gonna try out for his old band but I was in another band at the time. Wish I did

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Re: The Brent Berry Band

hi selso had a listen,they have a good variety of songs but i don't know any mexican bands so i can't comment on if they're the best or not.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

3 (edited by selso 2009-07-15 15:52:33)

daddycool wrote:

hi selso had a listen,they have a good variety of songs but i don't know any mexican bands so i can't comment on if they're the best or not.....stay cool

Their actually a bunch of white guys,and a gal. Not bad though, eh? Their just the best in my little town, in my humble opinion

Reverend Horton Heat

Hey Selso, I just had a listen and I gotta say I liked them. smile They do a real nice job with their vocal arranging. This weekend we are having our "Home County Folk Festival" and I do believe (I know) they would fit in nicely.
Thanks for the links...You still in contact with them cause if you...are point out our festival for next year.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

wILL DO KAP. GOOD to hear from you.!

Reverend Horton Heat

Thanks Selso smile

It's been a crazy summer up here for keeping busy, at the same time it's warm through the week and rainy and cool on the weekend. Oiy!!! Global Warming???

Give you mates (Brent Berry) 2 thumbs up from Kanada

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)