Topic: Central Florida: looking for mandolin or other fretted instrument

Hi.  We have a band consisting of keyboard, accordion(s), upright bass, and drums looking for a diversified strings player.  We have some gigs coming up in the remainder of this year.  We play lots of German, Polish, Russian, folk and celebratory songs, do some singing (and want to do more), and are looking to add a Celtic touch to our repertory.  Give me a shout if you might be interested and we'll take it from there.   If not, best of luck, live long and prosper, and all that stuff.  Our current band members live in Winter Haven, Brandon, and Orlando.  Most of our practices are in Orlando.  Respond thru Chordie, or feel free to call me at 863-412-3066 if you'd like more information                                                                                                                                                                                                           ~musiknut

Re: Central Florida: looking for mandolin or other fretted instrument

There is a Hofbrau Beer Garden in Panama City Beach that I would love to see you guys play in.  Do you ever travel? Do you have a Demo?

Now available in 5G !