Topic: OLD DOLL

ANYONE KNOW HOW HELENA'S DOING??????

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: OLD DOLL

I emailed her a few weeks ago and recieved an answer she is going thru a tough time her brother has been in the hospital with pancreatic cancer and it is a rough time right now for her all we can do is hope everything go's well.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

She expressed in an Email a few weeks back the same and that she takes a great deal of solace in writing down her thoughts.

Bless her heart.

Kenny

After I log off of Chordie I will be going to Lena's Myspace page, saying a hello, we miss you and that we are thinking and praying for her brother.
She deserves some Chordie support from Chordie members.

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Well said Kap, a few thousand healing thoughts from around the chordie world can only help her at this time.
David

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

She said to say she loves and misses you all.
Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

thanks for the info,its always harder when its someone close,best wishes to her and the family.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

i talk to Lena everyday...shes well and her brother just went into a hospice and he likes it. she said i could relate this to you all and she appreciates you're concern. Declan is working thru this. its a crazy mess ; cancer... he has a brain tumor ...cerebral; and lung cancer.. well there ya go thats the news .. shes a fine woman and nurturer. and an energizer bunny.. God Love Her and Her Family

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

marcalan wrote:

God Love Her and Her Family

That's something you can count on.  God surely does love her and her family. 

I'll be praying for her brother.  Prayer does much, or more properly said the Lord does much in response to prayer.   

We just went through the hospice thing this time last year.  It's not easy. 

Thanks for being a friend to her Marcalan.  Steady friendship in a time of need is no small thing.  It is perhaps one of the biggest things there is. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

hi guys its great when we all come together for one cause,or any cause,wer're just one big happy family.love to helena and her family....stay cool

10 (edited by charlotte 2009-08-22 13:27:39)

by: Unknown Author

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns.

Thoughts are with you.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."