Topic: get together

anyone in gainesville/lakecity fl want to get together to play

Re: get together

why not ask your questions in the appropraite section?
Could you not see all those other sections in the forum?
Could you not read them to see where the appropraite place was to place a question?

pfffft some folkies just dont take the tiny wee bit of effort.

I hope one of the Mods move this very soon before I go mental and reinstate myself as a god of all forums and rant off on one again for a few months.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I would have thought this was the proper place for it  "A place to find other musicians from your local area that are interested in forming a band."   He doesn't specify "Band" but he's trying to get a few people together to play which very well could end up as a band... smile  Or has someone already moved it here? wink

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

^ I moved it Pix - It was in Chat. smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

5 (edited by Guitarpix 2009-08-17 20:23:20)

topdown wrote:

^ I moved it Pix - It was in Chat. smile

lol Cool, It had me confundled smile Man you work fast wink

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

you guys are great

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Way to roll out the %^& welcome mat to someone who posted 4 times ever.

Hey 24salts, welcome to CHORDIE.  If I was in Gainesville I'd be glad to join ya.  There's a lot of help here, but sometimes folks want you to be vigilant on where you post and sometimes they mean to share that with you in a way that comes out not very welcoming.  Don't worry, it's all just to point you in the right direction.

Welcome to CHORDIE by the way.

Man, I gotta agree with AccoustikNoyz. You come down way too hard on a newbie, Upyerkilt.

Welcome to Chordie, 24Salts.

Nela

How to enjoy Chordie's forum:
Basic Guidelines
DO'S Be friendly, be helpful.Ask questions.Share knowledge and ideas.Respect personal differences.

DO NOTS;*No obscenity, no foul or degrading language.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat