1 (edited by marcalan 2009-08-25 23:36:02)

Topic: FOR LENA

I just thought I'd write this for my friend, while listening to David Gilmour...Love to Declans sons Keith and Mark and the rest of the Clan

Declan                                                                      m. mcvicker

my tears find their way down the path they know
and I cant say that my face can show
and express the weariness of life in flow
I have to think we are still there, all of us, as we watch
the change that brings us pain

the River of Tears is a mighty move
all we can think and all we choose
Is at the moment we realize we are doing so
And so as we walk now, me being profound,
I have not felt the languish; of having my someone in the ground

So my Love to you I say I feel so much remorse

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: FOR LENA

Thank You" Marcalan,

This is a beautiful piece reflecting just how life is for some. I have seen to much of death in the last 5 years.
Some have left wounds so deep they wont grow scar tissue. I accept, grieve, cry a lot, write a lot, about missing them always.
I have no doubts we will meet again. Its the physical aspect of not seeing or hugging them i will always miss the most.

Its the circle of life.

Thank You" and everyone here on chordie for all your support to me while Declan ,my lovely brother was living his last days
with us.
They were sad, painful,  revealing, but most of all loving. I shared wonderful days and nights with him. His brown eyes said so much to me when his voice was silent. We wrote a lot together. played Luke kelly songs, his favourite singer. Joe Hill" was the last song our Dad taught us before he passed. He [ our Da, taught us all our history in song ] We were so blessed with the parents we had.

400 people sang "Joe Hill" as Declans remains were interred. It was both emotional and wonderful.

I now have the  task of recording Declans diaries for his sons..

Blessings on you all in abundance.

Old Doll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2OivplOBq8

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !