Topic: HELP PLEASE

I HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK, I find a nice tune (THIS IS NO PROBLEM TO PLAY THE CHORDS) but
when I start to sing, (80%) own stuff, I loose it.
IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO REPLAY THESE CHORDS & SING. It sounds different.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: HELP PLEASE

a poem?

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

SORRY Kilt, you are right, but I placed it here on purpose.
BLOCK - BLOCK & BLOCK

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

OK as I understand it you need lyrics to be able to complete a song. Well I would suggest that here in the Poetry section there are oodles of words just waiting to become the lyrics to a song. I have done this on a few occasions and I have found that you do sometimes have to alter the wording a bit to fit the music.

However if you do so you must contact the wordsmith concerned for his/her consent before posting it as a song.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Ha, my friend Roger, I continue working on poems.
I am in fact, and this is a more accurate description:
- I ADORE USING WORDS, PLAYIN WITH WORDS.
- Also: idiot poems
BUT soon you will see some poems

No Roger, I wanted to write but the lyrics left the building

my baby left me, a beautiful child
she crawls already but not wild