Topic: Admin and Mrs Kelly ?.

I just opened this email. It appeared with  Message from admin ! which i assumed was from chordie ? Has anyone else been as lucky am Mise [ Me ]  ? Big  laugh.

"Hello, this is Ms Kelly From Deaf and Hearing Lottery Commission Worldwide. we embarked on a worldwide promotion for deaf, a sophisticated automated database to randomly select E-mail accounts that frequently surf the Internet. Consequent upon this, your SN was picked for Category A Winners, you have been selected a winner of $250,000.00 from us
Are you ready to claim?"

YEAH RIGHT! and if my Aunt had slíotars, she'd be me uncle lol.

Bet yr all ragin now Old doll won 250,000,00.  lol  What am i goona do with this dosh ? Hmm i know !

Ill give it all to this person. He / She posted looking for help for animal cruelty    kaitie567.
I must get back to that post soon. I have lots of ideas for them.

Minted Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Admin and Mrs Kelly ?.

lol at least nobody died intestate in a plane crash and needed your bank account details to clear the money!!!

I'm the son of rage and love

Old Doll... If I had just $1000 for every email like that I've received, I'd easily have a million by now!  They are so fab.  I wonder how many poor suspecting souls down on their luck actually fall into the trap?  BTW... if anyone out there wants to claim ME as their winner...  you could steal my credit card info and just pay that off.  That'd be just lovely!  If you're not paying it off... then the info you steal really won't do you any good anyhow!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Lena,
I am getting more and more emails from " admin" that have nothing to do with chordie.

I think the mentallity of these spammers is to have it coming from admin since so many are on community websites. It is making you think it is from something which you are part of. Then when you open it up you find you have been SPAMMINATED lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Yes occasionally one of these "winning" emails gets thru my spam filter the last was from Barrester Ekue Mogotu from south Africa and now Mexico and South America are joinnig the spamming "aahh global BS" smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

lol,
Spamminated ? wheyhey,  I like that son.

Bonedaddy ! how are ya laddie ? Still driving those adorable recycled teenagers around then ?
I went to this place for a meal recently. http://www.tasteofskerries.com/lifeboat.html
This was the wine they served. I know you like a nice red or white or anything in a bottle. lol  [I jest] . Try this its a goodun.

Cuvée Prestige, French red wine.
Maison
Badet, Clément, & C ie.
You'll be singing like a lark after this stuff. I was lol

Good to hear from you sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Helena,

You may like to know that we actually had a member called 'Spaminator' but he does not appear to have been active since 2006.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

2006??
has it really been that long?

I tihnk he changed his name Roger so he might stil be on

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending