1 (edited by dino48 2009-10-03 03:36:01)

Topic: Farm Aid oct 4 2009

I was watching tv this evening and they announced on the news that farm aid will be on oct 4 ,this sunday I belive they mentioned ch.101 on direct tv,( I am in california ) . It should be a great event as willie nelson,neil young,john Mellencamp, dave mathews and many others will be there. I hope I got some of this information right,I did want to pass what I do know on too some of you who are interested,I will post an update if I find out any more info. Some of the people in chordie may not know about this event,willie  (i think started this to help raise money for the u.s. farmers).         dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Farm Aid oct 4 2009

Very Cool Dino big_smile

I'll keep my eyes and ears open also.

Thanks for the notice.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

for those without directv, it will also be broadcast live on the farmaid.org website

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I  found out most of the information I posted yesterday was correct,it will be on direct tv,ch 101 tommarow (sunday),from 2pm until 8pm. It will be in st. louis mo.         dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Great line up there dino48,

I sure wouldnt mind being part of that crowd. What a treat !

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Whoohoo,Dino

i just received the web cast link from my darlin friend Marcalan
in California. Don't ya  just love  modern technology.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Here's a direct link. I just clicked on, Dave Matthews / Tim Reynolds just starting. Hope this can improve my mood after my teams went 0-4 for a lousy sports weekend.

http://www.farmaid.org/site/c.qlI5IhNVJ … ebcast.htm

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I just got done watching it,great show,six hours long,I put it on my digital video recorder so i could watch some football also so I missed some of it.