1 (edited by All1Song 2009-10-11 01:18:22)

Topic: My song ROADS used in a Motorcycle Rding Video - Enjoy the ride!

This is my latest original song ROADS and a friend of mine sent me his video (his first using his new helmet cam) of his recent ride on Monitor Pass (Hwy. 88/89 between hwy. 395 and Lake Tahoe).  Looks like a beautiful road to ride on.  I edited the video to fit to the length of my song.
Pro Italia ( a well known Ducati Dealer in Los Angeles) saw this and featured it on their Facebook page.
Hope you enjoy the ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ97JJjFDdw

PS: I now have a new Facebook Musician page if you want to check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gil/149242499231

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

Re: My song ROADS used in a Motorcycle Rding Video - Enjoy the ride!

Thanks for the tune, All 1 Song,
Made me miss riding my 1976 Yamaha Rd400 on a beautiful day, today. I put in in the shop for a tune-up this afternoon.
Riding over hills and mountains on a two lane road is a motorcyclist's dream. I got a little nervous when he passed the other bike on a fairly tight curve with a double yellow line. Glad he survived it.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

VERY very nice tune.  I enjoyed the ride too... never been on a bike but it was nice!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanks so much for listening to ROADS and taking the time to comment!

I also posted the link on my facebook page as I wanted to share with some of my other friends.  Others have truly enjoyed this ride and your beautiful song!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

6 (edited by All1Song 2009-10-15 19:18:19)

mekidsmom wrote:

I also posted the link on my facebook page as I wanted to share with some of my other friends.  Others have truly enjoyed this ride and your beautiful song!

Thank You so very much for sharing my song.  It is very difficult to get a significant number of people to listen to Original songs when you are outside the music industry. So I really appreciate it. The music Industry is a huge 24/7 marketing and hype machin full of artists with publicists and managers. DIY Guys like me get drowned out in all that noise.
I appreciate anyone willing to listen but even more when they share with friends.

Thanks again!

Gil