Topic: New to the forum... well sort of

I used to have an account here under the user name last_rebel, but I kind of let it go a long time without checking anything and by now I don't even use that email anymore so I'm back with a new one lol. Missed yall big_smile

Re: New to the forum... well sort of

Welcome back lilwing.  We're still here and having as much fun as ever.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Howdy (not a) stranger.  Welcome home.  I like the new name. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

HI Hannah
Welcome back and I like yer new name.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Welcome back Hannah. I, and I am sure many others, have missed your input so it is great to hear from you again.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Been wondering about you last_rebel / Hannah / lilwing smile . Welcome back

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

lol thanks guys big_smile

Welcome back lilwing... A little coming home gift for ya http://www.youtube.com/user/Guitarpixx# … 8_6aa-TTvI   Monte Montgomery playing an awesome instrumental version of little wing on his Yairi. It takes him a minute or two to really get into it wink

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Pix,
I sure am glad somebody put that video back on, it don't get much better does it smile

Later, Wayne P

No it doesn't Wayne smile Monte is really amazing!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Wow thats inspiring

Wow Pix, that was awesome and I favorited it.  Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...

Oh hey Hannah and welcome (back).  Some friends put an electric version together and I'm posting for your enjoyment as well.  But again, I can't get over the one Pix posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdeCLFEoP1A

Steve

Hello lilwing it is nice to see you are still around,I like your new cover name( I liked the old one also) .I just came back about two months ago.        dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hello My lilwing,

Please  send Chichi to me . remember to put " HANDLE WITH CARE"
She is  an adorable wee creature.

Hugs from the Emerald.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !