Topic: Some Mighty Guitarded Spontaneous Acoustic Jamming

This was recorded in early 2007 when I was attempting to play a song and gave up. Then this practice session jamming thing came out spontaneously and I let it happen.

Between the years 1991 and 2006 I quit playing and singing songs entirely.
If I even did pick up the guitar during those years it was just to mess around with practice jamming very similar to this.

Bunch of missed notes and very sloppy but it is truly spontaneous so here it is warts and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeW6b1CfYew

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

Re: Some Mighty Guitarded Spontaneous Acoustic Jamming

Hey ,
   Some pretty good lead pickin and looked like you were having a ball , L O L ...
                            Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Nice one - Sometimes it's easy to say - What the heck! It's quitting time - but the best thing to do is just have a break - just forget about the guitar - forget about music - watch some DVD's or something - build something - just get away from the GUITAR - and then, when you least expect it.......you walk past the music room - see the guitar, and just have to play it!~

"It's all about the Calluses, once you got them, you can't get rid of em!"

That was fun. Great vid. Iwish I could get up the nerve to post a few.

I love deadlines, I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)